* Remember your turnout! It's not only good form, it creates a prettier line
* Wing your working foot for a better line. Just don't over do it!
* Remember your arms! So much of our mind is on our legs that we often do. Keep your shoulders from hunching up and look at your arms in the mirror. They should neither be too high or too low, in most cases. Make sure you keep your elbows loose for a graceful look, and keep your hands nice and soft.
* Chin up! Even that small adjustment can make your arabesque look much more etherial
* Don't forget your supporting leg. Make sure it is straight and turned out!
* Don't sacrifice high for balance! Staying perfectly balanced in an arabesque for just a 1/2 second more will give you that light-as-air look.
* Keep your hips turned in; trust me, it really does look better
I know it's a lot to remember, but keep at it!